Hello, I’m Lenko Donchev. I’m Software Developer.
I’ve been building software since 1999. Back then I started by building Internet meta search engine in Perl.
Over the years I’ve been building, designing, developing and leading teams in the follwoing domains:
- massive scale cloud infrastructure
- financial trading platforms, fault-tolerant real-time feed handlers and market data gateways
- distributed machine learning - Betting Advisor
- high volume, high performance, scalable, multi threaded fault tolerant financial trading systems
- distributed poker game server
- Internet of things big data platform for retail analytics
- casino and arcade games
- petabyte scale trading infrastructure
In my free time I enjoy violin playing and violin making.
The best way to contact me is through email: